Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The T Shirt Says


I put off writing this post because I couldn't decide WHICH song I wanted to attach!! I love almost every one of their songs...STEELY DAN....ahhhhh...it just makes for a good day when you hear one of their tunes!


The photo doesn't do justice as it misses the 3 excellent girl singers that know how to "you got to shake it baby, you got to shake it baby" (Babylon Sisters)
Their concerts this year were unique in that they played a different album completely through in each of the cities! I went with a few friends and they played probably one of their best compilations, AJA. Great seats- 20th row center! Their sound guys are the best...you can hear every instrument...so clean...and Donald Fagan is a trip--he bites his words, throws his head back, and is just so "donald fagan".



Here you see my usual partner in crime, Nancy, along with hot Dr. Mike and his wild and crazy wife Tina!

I guess this is the 4th time I have seen them in concert.....evidence follows:

'02, '06, '08, & '09





What was your last concert? What was your first concert? :)

Steely Dan T Shirts ....good life.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love the shirts. :) Looks like a fun night. I haven't been to a concert in ages. Wow ... when was the last one? Dallas, Diana Krall. Amazing. That was years ago though. Maybe 02 or 03. I better go to ticketmaster and find a show to go to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do put on a good show. I'm glad you got to go see them again. Donald Fagan is a strange genius. I think I must have inherited my good taste in music from you!

    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pay you $160 to take that photo of me off your blog.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete