Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dueling Pianos


Day 4 in a life with 16 month old twins:

Introducing Ferrante and Teicher


I see a darling piano recital with these two playing four hands in my future!















After the concert, we went clubbing!...--- Ahwatukee Country Club that is! (Just to show off their cuteness to everyone).
Nancy didn't pinch Boston...although it looks that way.





On the way home....just a quick run thru Dutch Bros.


Then just play until pooped!



Teagan only put one rock in her mouth.


I get a quote a day on my email....todays was fitting:
"Many times, when I was having a hard time with one of my children, God would always remind me that He was having a harder time with me than I was with them." -Charlie "Tremendous" Jones

Ninny & Pappa Joe-4
t&b-0

2 comments:

  1. Looks like those girls have adapted well to your house and the routine of running around every day. That's awesome. They look like they're having such a good time. Fabulous piano photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane! Don't know if you remember me, but I'm a friend of Lindsay's from ASU. Love the pics and stories of the girlies while Mom and Dad are on vacation. You're obviously a phenomenal Grandma! Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete